Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Shower Stalking

So one would think that showering is a perfectly normal persuit, and until today I would have honestly agreed with that in an instant. Boy did I learn my lesson! Today I went to shower when my entire floor was supposedly at a "meet the religious leader" thing that involved sloppy joes (EW!), and so I decided to let myself sing in the shower. Wow. I can say that I will be certain to check before I just burst out into song.

It just happens that people apparently heard me singing and stood outside the bathroom door to listen. Awkward? Certainly, but it didn't stop there! People actually came into the bathroom (thank heavens for the fact our showers are in stalls) and introduced themselves to me and/or complimenting me. The scary part? They all knew my name. Yeah, that's nothing short of creepy.

Suffice it to say those were the most awkward compliments and introductions I think I've ever gotten.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAHAHA. That is AWESOME.