Saturday, November 24, 2007

For the sake of letting you know I live...

You Are A Weeping Willow Tree

You are a dreamer, and you're into almost any kind of escapism.
Restless and capricious, you love to travel to exotic places.
You are easily influenced by others, as long as they don't pressure you.
You tend to suffer in love until you find that one loyal, steadfast partner.
An empathetic friend, you love to make others smile and laugh.
What's Your Celtic Horoscope?


You Are More Yang

Masculine
Creative
Angry
Spring
Summer
Morning
Sun
Space
Active
Wood
Chocolate


You Are Destined to Rule the World

You have the makings of a very evil dictator...
Which is both kind of cool and kind of scary!
Will you rule the world? Maybe. Maybe not.
But at least you know that you could.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

For the sake of letting you know I noticed that you are alive, a comment.

I miss talking to you. :)
I read this from time to time.
Hope things are going well.

Cliche Horror Film said...

Well, I'd let you take over my world. I'd trust you more than other dictators.

You should sign in to MSN sometime soon.
I miss talking to you.

Unknown said...

Are you kiddin'? I'm on frequently, you've just not showed up. Is there an easier way to get ahold of you?

Also, my computer just died so I won't be able to be online as freakishly much as I used to be.

Really do miss talking to you though.