Tuesday, May 19, 2009

To Those Concerned

Some of you were offended by my last blog post, thinking that I was too harsh and too brash. I am not apologetic because I cannot censor the way I feel. To those of you who approached me with quiet concern and love, I thank you. Your worry is appreciated. Yes, I will be making certain to get into some sort of therapy since I do have scars from what the moron formerly known as my brother put me through. However, I will not be doing so until fall because there's no point in going to one appointment here and then moving in August. I had planned to do that before I was grilled by other concerned parties who just managed to hurt me. And yes, I do not intend to be at home very often during the school year because it is an impossible place for me to be.

That is the way that things are. Currently I am hurt, angry, and upset. I will get over it, forgive where I need to, and get on with life. Until I do so, I would request that I not be pushed on the matter.

I have feelings too.

No comments: