Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Fair Befuddlement

There is something interesting about life, and that would be the distinct use of God's daily lessons. Do I always listen? No. Does this lead to problems? Almost every time.

All this week He's been bringing up patience and being patient. I got antsy instead, and nearly did something hurtful to a friend. The fact that I got that big of a lesson in patience makes me think that this isn't just a one situation lesson, but that it's supposed to apply to a much bigger scope. Things usually work that way, after all, and Heavenly Father really does his best to help us succeed. I just.. wish I were certain.

I suppose this is just one of those situations where I have to have faith that everything will go according to Heavenly Father's plan.

No comments: