Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Adventures in Creative Writing

Well, now, isn't this interesting? My blog has now become the host for a class of mine; rather, my creative writing will now be a huge part of this blog. Dr. Petersen, my creative writing professor, has determined that we get to keep everyone up to tabs on our writing. He, in an attempt to get us more comfortable with technology and also to allow him to see what we are working on, thinks this will be a brilliant idea. Hah.

I suppose this means that those of you who follow my blog are going to be inflicted with more of my writing. Eventually I am going to try and get pieces of my various novels up just so you can see what writing I am doing outside of class.

If nothing else, this should be an adventure. I will try to keep up on my usual blogging, too, which should be easier once I have internet in nine days. Here's hoping, anyway.

No comments: