Friday, September 5, 2008

The Source of All Evil

You would think they were harmless, what with their fluffy tails and floppy ears. And that's where they'll get you every time. One minute you're thinking "oh, it's so cute" and the next its teeth are set so far into your skin that you have to peel the blasted thing off with a crowbar. What evil am I speaking of?

Rabbits. Bunnies. Cottontails.

Whatever you want to call them, they are the source of all evil. Now what, you wonder, brought this up? Well, one of my dear friends introduced me to a variety of rabbit known as the "angora", and in it I found the greatest evil of all. They are so entirely adorable that my soul writhed in fear. A sight to see, they are a breed of bunny that is literally a puddle of fur with two large foofs of fur popping out to hint that there are, in fact, ears lurking somewhere in there. All you see are their cute buttony noses and, horror of horrors, their mouths.

As an author concerned for your well being, I must warn you to look away if you cannot take the cuteness. These creatures are dangerous beyond measure, and will steal your soul as quickly as eat a carrot.


No comments: